DON'T FORGET TO VISIT OUR "BROTHER" BLOG WITH THIS YEAR'S ACTIVITIES OF OUR STUDENTS ABOUT ISAAC NEWTON...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Young Writers (Dummy Love)



DUMMY LOVE

It is very early in the morning, I am still sitting here, and the people in the street stare at me. I am a dummy, and that is normal, but I only like it when she looks at me. She, the other dummy in the store window, is beautiful.

One day I say to her:

- I love you.

And she answers:

- Wow! You are so brave to say that, but I don’t love you.

When she pronounces those words, I feel that she breaks me down, I am really devastated. Then the owner of the store sees that I am broken, and he throws me away.

I will never see her for the rest of my life.

Nuria Polo Gallardo 1º E

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment is pending moderation. Please keep in mind that no disrespectful or offensive commentaries will be admitted.